With so many options on accommodations in Lake Tahoe it may seem like a hard choice to decide where to stay. There are hotels, motels, casinos, timeshares, campgrounds and lodges. Vacation home rentals offer a way to experience Lake Tahoe that cannot be offered through other choices.
Here are the top reasons to rent a vacation home in Lake Tahoe:
- You have privacy from other vacationers.
- You and your family and friends can spread out and relax.
- No shared walls with other residents.
- There are home amenities you wouldn’t get in a motel room.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Sierras from the yard, balcony or front porch of your vacation home.
- No hassles of hotel living.
- Rental homes can accommodate more guests than a motel room so you can all be together.
What is there to do in Lake Tahoe?
No matter where you stay in Lake Tahoe you’re in the midst of magnificent beauty and a plethora of activities to keep you going as long as you want. But, if its just relaxing you want to do in Tahoe, there is plenty of opportunity for that as well. There is hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, sledding, snowmobiling, water skiing, boating, sailing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, swimming, parasailing, hot air ballooning, mountain biking, running, walking, horseback riding, golfing, fishing soaking in hot springs, wine tasting and much more (can there be that much more?). Rich in western history, Lake Tahoe has everything for the history buff as well.
When you stay in your vacation home in Lake Tahoe you’re just steps away from all of that! Come and go as you please, because it’s just like you’re staying at home.
How to rent a Lake Tahoe vacation home
There are reputable vacation home management companies to choose from. Lodging at Lake Tahoe has personalized service with their choice of 3 beautiful homes that are available for rental.
Ready to escape to Lake Tahoe and stay in your special vacation home? Contact us today!